Route Drivers work regular shifts with assigned stops and times – but also receive additional orders as needed.
STAT Drivers handle unscheduled business – that is, calls for service that come without notice. They also have regular shifts, but are required to work until all orders are complete, even if that means working past normal end times.
- Valid Michigan Chauffeur’s License
- Maximum 2 Points on Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Ability to cross Canadian Border (Passport, Enhanced Driver’s License)
- Ability to Drive Stick Shift
- Mapping Skills
- Knowledge of Area Geography and Roadways
- Ability to Lift and Carry 75 lbs
- Two Work References
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Bereavement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Jury Duty
To apply for a job online, click here.
Correct answer enters you for a chance to win a prize!! (Metro employees & family members exempt from raffle)